Motorola has officially released the Moto G8 Power Lite, according to XDA. The phone has a built-in 5000mAh battery and comes with 64GB of body storage and a rear three-camera.
Moto G8 Power Lite comes with a 6.5-inch HD Plus screen and the device is powered by MediaTek Helio P35 processor with a 2.3GHz peak frequency coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB using a micro SD card.
On the camera side, the Moto G8 Power Lite has an 8-megapixel camera with a rear three-camera, including a 16MP main, macro camera and 2MP depth sensor.
The Moto G8 Power Lite will be available in 2 color options – Royal Blue and Arctic Blue and it is priced at $ 183 (Rs. 13,970 approx.) Motorola will begin selling the Moto G8 Power Lite in Mexico and Germany and will be available in parts of Asia, Australia, Europe and Latin America in the coming weeks. Do share your thoughts on Moto G8 Power Lite in the comment section below!
Moto G8 Power Lite specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600×720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio LCD screen
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 2MP macro sensor and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 1.75µm pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant
- Dimensions: 164.94 x 75.76 x 9.2mm; Weight: 200g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 5000mAh battery with 10W Rapid Charging