On Tuesday, Xiaomi launched lots of new products from Smartphone to power banks. Alongside, the company also unveiled Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro 2 noise-canceling earphone with enhanced features than its successor. Some key features of Mi AirDots Pro 2 include Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, smart voice controls, dual microphones, LDHC Hi-Res audio codec and more.
Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro 2 comes with 14.2mm drivers that offer high-quality audio output and better listening experience. In terms of design, the AirDots Pro 2 earphones look similar to Apple’s Airpods. Xiaomi has made some improvements on connectivity, it claims these earphones can instantly connect with MIUI devices.
The Mi AirDots Pro 2 support LDHC Hi-Res audio codec like the Xiaomi Air 2 earphones. It also supports various features like smart voice control and dual microphones with environmental noise cancellation technology also called as ENC. It comes with touch controls for change track and to control volume levels.
In addition, the earphones equipped with an infrared sensor that helps the users by pausing the music tracks automatically when they are not using. Talking about the battery life, it is claimed to offer up to 4 hours of playback and with charging case, it can be extended up to 14 hours. For charing the case, USB Type-C ports are used and it takes around 1 hour to refuel the case fully.
About the pricing, the Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro 2 priced at 399 yuan (~ $55) and will be available for sale from 27th September in China.
Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro 2 Specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 (LDHC/SBC/AAC codes) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 14.2mm drivers
- Touch controls for volume and track change
- Dual microphones for noise cancellation, voice control
- Infrared sensor for intelligent wear detection so it automatically pauses when you remove them
- Semi-in-ear design to fit your ear canal, making it comfortable to wear and doesn’t fall off easily.
- Each headset weigh just 4.5 grams, Case weighs 50 grams
- 4 hours of standalone playback, 14 hours with the case, USB Type-C charging for the case to charge in 1 hour