Today, Realme has confirmed that Realme X2 will be launched in China on 24th September. The Realme X2 smartphone will be featuring a 64MP quad-camera setup at the rear. According to the Realme CMO, Realme X2 will be a Chinese version of previously launched Realme XT in India.
So the poster shared by the company reveals the upcoming X2 smartphone will be equipped with a 64MP quad-camera setup. Realme X2 might have the same features as the rebranded version of Realme XT Indian version.
However, during the Indian launch event, Madhav Sheth revealed that a new smartphone will be launched in India in the month of December, so there are some possibilities, the X2 might be Realme XT 730G.
Realme X2 is not a rebranded version of XT variant, then the upcoming device might feature a Snapdragon 730G processor a 4,000mAh battery. Other specs will be similar to the Realme XT smartphone.
Talking about the specs, 6.4-inch sAMOLED display, Snapdragon 712 AIE processor, 6GB/8GB of RAM, 128GB onboard storage, 64-megapixel AI Quad camera at the rear that includes 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP sensors, at the front a 32MP selfie shooter, a 3920mAh battery with VOOC flash charging.
According to the poster, Realme will be hosting an event in China on 24th September to officially launch its new Realme X2 smartphone.
Expected Realme X2 Specs
- 6.4-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) sAMOLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM + 64GB storage / 8GB RAM + 128GB
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Quad Camera Setup: 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP sensors
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C port
- 4000mAh battery with 30W VOOC fast charging