JBL announced its new wireless earbuds at IFA 2019 named, JBL Live 300TWS. For the first time, JBL is collaborating with Harman Personi-Fi app. Which means, the app will automatically calibrate the headset performance based on user activities and preference, in result it offers better listening experience from the earbuds.
JBL Live 300TWS comes with two key features – Ambient Aware and Talk Thru. The Ambient Aware allows users to hear users surrounding sounds while the Talk Thru automatically lower the music levels while having a conversation with others without removing the earbuds.
The company promises the Live 300 TWS earbuds can last up to 6 hours on a single charge and it claimed it can provide 1 hour of battery life in 10 minutes. In addition, the charging case can offer 18+ hours of battery life.
Other features include IPX5 sweat and water resistance, JBL’s Signature Sound, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice assistant via JBL app. The in-ears earbuds come in three color variants – Blue, Black and White.
Talking about the price, the JBL Live 300TWS wireless earbuds priced at €149 (around $185) and will be available for sale from November.
Share your thoughts about the newly launched JBL Live 300 TWS in-ear earbuds in the comment section below!
Features of the JBL LIVE 300TWS
- Up to 6-hour music playback, 18 hours combined with charging case.
- Urban Noise Control: Ambient Aware and TalkThru, JBL Signature Sound.
- IPX5 Sweatproof and water-resistant.
- Get help from your favorite Voice Assistant. Use the JBL App to activate the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa to change your playlist, check the weather or ask for directions.
- Ergonomic fit and design.
- 10-minute speed charging capabilities for 1 full hour of battery life.