Samsung officially announced its new 5G smartphone named Samsung Galaxy A90 5G. This will be the first and the cheapest 5G smartphone in Samsung’s A-series lineup. The device features same old design with Infinity U display and in-display fingerprint sensor. Still, the pricing is not yet revealed.
Talking about the device, the Samsung A90 5G sports a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U panel (1080×2400 pixels) with a waterdrop notch and a fingerprint scanner placed beneath the display. The device is powered by Snapdragon 855 processor with 6/8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. In addition, the device is equipped with an X50 5G modem and to mention that SD 855 chipset supports 5G connectivity too.
Samsung A90 5G comes with a triple camera setup at the rear which houses a 48MP primary shooter, an 8MP ultra-wide range camera and a 5MP depth sensor. The handset comes with a 32-megapixel camera at the front for taking selfies with Live focus mode. The A90 5G mobile packed with massive 4,500mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging technology.
The phone has both Face Unlock feature, in-display fingerprint scanner. The device runs on Android 9 Pie with One UI on top. Sadly, the microSD card is available only for 6GB RAM model. Finally, the smartphone comes in two color variants – Black and White.
Talking about the pricing and availability, the company hasn’t revealed the price of Galaxy A90 5G. The device will be available for sale from 4th September in South Korea. Still, no talks about the global launch.
So the next launch will be the Samsung Galaxy Fold, share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Specs
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB Storage
- Android Pie OS with Samsung One UI
- 48MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) VHT80 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 4500mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging