Vivo has launched its latest smartphone in India named Vivo S1 with MediaTek Helio P65 SoC, a 4,500 man batter, a triple rear camera setup with a primary sensor of 16MP and more. To remind, a few months back the same Vivo S1 was launched in China with few changes in the specs. The Vivo S1 pricing starts from Rs. 17,000 and available for sale from August 8.
The china variant comes with a pop-up selfie shooter, but the global variant which released today in India seen to sport a waterdrop notch display. The device sports a 6.38 inch full HD+ AMOLED capacitive multi-touch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The S1 smartphone runs Android Pie with Funtouch OS 9 out of the box.
Under the hood, the Vivo S1 has an Octa-core MediaTek Helio P65 MT6768 processor (clocked up to 2.0GHz)coupled with 4GB/6GB RAM variants with 64GB/128GB internal storage. It also includes an in-display fingerprint scanner and face unlock. The company claims that the fingerprint scanner can detect and unlock the device within 0.48 seconds.
Alongside, the Vivo S1 smartphone is equipped with a triple rear camera setup – 16MP primary sensor with an f/1.7, 8MP secondary sensor with an f/2.2 wide-angle lens and a 2MP sensor with an f/2.4 lens. The rear camera comes with tons of features that include HDR, Live phot, PDAF, portrait mode, AI portrait framing, AI super wide-angle, AR Stickers, AI face beauty mode, Professional Mode, Doc Mode, Time-Lapse, Slo-Mo and more. At the front, the device comes with a 32MP selfie shooter with an f/2.0 lens.
The device packs a 4,500mAh battery with 18W dual-engine fast charging technology. Connectivity option include 4G, Wi-Fi 8.02.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Micro-USB, OTG, 3.5mm headphone jack and more.
About the availability, the Vivo S1 will be available in two colors – Diamond Black and Skyline Blue. The 4GB + 128GB variant is priced at Rs. 17,990 and the 6GB + 64GB is priced at Rs. 18,990 and the 6GB + 128GB variant comes with a price tag of Rs 19,990. The Vivo S1 will be available for sale from August 8.
Vivo S1 Specifications
- 6.38-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display.
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P65 MT6768 12nm processor with ARM Mali-G52 GPU.
- 4GB RAM with 128GB storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB/128GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with micoSD.
- Android Pie with Funtouch OS 9.
- 16MP primary sensor with Sony IMX499 sensor, f/1.78 aperture + 8MP 120° ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture+ 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
- 32MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, micro USB port.
- 4500mAh battery with 18W fast charging.