The new Razer Viper mouse was officially announced and it claimed to be first Razer mouse to feature with optical switches and weighs just 69 grams. The Razer Viper designed in collaboration with professional esports players. Since its using optical micro switch, the mouse promises lightning-fast actions and better for gaming.
The Razer Viper mouse has length, width and height of 127mm x 66mm x 37mm. The mouse looks slim and equipped with the traditional left, middle and right symmetrical buttons. Razer claims it’s three times faster than traditional mechanical switches. The razor uses a separate shell design and the buttons are customizable with programmable buttons found at the bottom. It delivers the high-performance controls, ambidextrous build and lightweight design.
In addition, the mouse comes with a 5G optical sensor, on-board DPI storage with 99.4% of tracking accuracy and 16,000 DPI. The company promises the buttons will last longer-up to 70 million clicks. In order to reduce the drag resistance and friction, the Razer Viper is equipped with Razer Speedflex cables. Since the mouse was designed in collaboration with esports players, the mouse has been tested but professional CS:GO players.
The Razer Viper will be available for sale from August 2 and priced at $79.99 in the US . For more info, check out Razer’s site.
Features of Razer Viper Mouse
- Razer 5G Advanced Optical Sensor with true 16,000 DPI
- Up to 450 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Razer Optical Mouse Switches with 70 million clicks life cycle
- Razer Speedflex cable
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- 69g lightweight ambidextrous design
- Razer Chroma™ lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Eight independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Onboard DPI Storage (Up to 5 DPI stages)
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- Approximate size: 126.73 mm / 4.99 in (Length) X 66.2 mm / 2.61 in (Width) X 37.81 mm / 1.49 in (Height)
- Approximate weight (excluding cable): 69 g / 0.15 lbs
- Cable length: 2.1 m / 6.89 ft